Amongst other things homeopathy and hypnotherapy can help with the following:
WELLBEING AND MOOD ENHANCEMENT
- Changing aspects of your thinking and behavior.
- Feeling low or unhappy.
- Raising your self esteem.
- Increasing confidence.
- Improving concentration.
- Controlling anger and frustration.
OVERCOMING HABITS AND HABITUAL BEHAVIOR
- Nail biting.
- Poor sleep patterns.
- Hair pulling.
- And many more.
WORRY AND ANXIETY
- Worrying and obsessive thoughts.
- General anxiety and nervousness or specific anxiety.
- Understanding yourself better and letting go of these feelings and thoughts.
FEAR AND PHOBIA
- Needle phobia.
- Flying phobia.
- Dental phobia.
- Arachnophobia (spiders).
- Motorway driving.
- Most fears and phobias can be addressed.
PERFOMANCE, INTERVIEW AND TEST ANXIETY
- Driving test.
- Public speaking and wedding speeches.
- Interviews for work, university, promotions.
- Auditions and sports trials.
- Stage performance and sports performance.
PREGNANCY AND CHILDBIRTH
- Enhancing fertility and conception.
- Finding it difficult to cope with pregnancy.
- Post natal recovery.
GOAL SETTING AND ACHIEVING YOUR POTENTIAL
- In the workplace.
- In sport and fitness.
- In your home life
- At school, college or university.
- Assessing and achieving realistic and achievable results.
CHILDREN AND TEENS
- Sleeping issues.
- Childhood fears, phobias and anxieties.
- Exam stress, study and preparation.
- Tics and twitches.
- There are many other behavior and belief issues that can be addressed.
SURGERY AND DENTIST
- Preparation, coping with and recovering from surgery or medical procedure.
- Hypnotherapy is a recognized management therapy for IBS.
RECOVERING FROM TRAUMA
- Letting go of unhelpful belief, behavior and thoughts following a traumatic event.
- Forgiveness and guilt.
- Obsessive thoughts.
- Sleep issues.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome / ME
- Dealing with everyday ailments and minor accidents
ENHANCING BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
- This can be delivered to small groups or individuals.
- Setting and achieving goals.
- Assertiveness training
- Enhancing focus and confidence.
- Managing anxiety and stress.
- Speaking in groups, meetings and conferences.
- Acne, Eczema and skin issues.
- Childhood illnesses and teething.
- Colds, coughs and earache.
- Glandular fever.
- Menstrual issues.
- Sports injuries.